The Trust plans to raise a corpus fund to support its programmes and activities and to sustain them on long term. Donations received are exempt from income tax u/s 12A and 80G of the IT Act both for donor and donee. The donation can be made in favour of "The Academy Trust" and sent to its office located at the Indian Academy of Sciences , C V Raman Avenue, Sadashivanagar, Bengaluru - 560080, India.
The Academy Trust offers three ways to submit your donation:
1. Payment through SBI gateway
1.Click on Donations; SBI Collect Form will pop up.
2. Accept the terms and conditions in the Form to proceed.
3. Select Donations from Payment category.
4. Fill in the details and submit to make the payment.
2. Wire transfer/Electronic Fund transfer–The Trust has an account with State Bank of India, Sadashivanagar Branch, Bengaluru : Following are its details for transfer
Current Account No.: 34446403068
IFS Code: SBIN0001811
Bank Address: State Bank of India,Sadashivanagar Branch (01811),
No.7/A, Vagdevi Mane, 2nd main road,
Vyalikaval, Bengaluru 560 003.
3. Cheque or Demand Draft: The donation will be received by cheque or DD and it shouldbe prepared in favour of “The Academy Trust” and send to the Executive Secretary, Academy Trust, Indian Academy of Sciences, Bengaluru 560 080.