Salient Features of Topics in syllabus - 1) Plant Physiology 2) Ecology 3) Plant Breeding 4) Plant Taxonomy 5) Biostatistics 6) Ethno botany 7) Molecular Biology 8) Sustainable agricultural practices
Applications are invited from teachers with experience in teaching undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Botany. Maximum 35 applications will be considered and teachers who wish to participate in the Refresher Course may apply through proper channel with the following details: name, date of birth, gender, e-mail, official and residential addresses, telephone numbers, academic qualifications, courses taught, affiliation, positions held and tenure. It is also essential to submit a brief statement (between 250 and 500 words) as to why they think the course will help to improve their classroom teaching of Botany.
Interested applicants must submit their application ONLINE by clicking on the following link:
A printed copy of the application approved by the Head of the institution should be sent by speed post to : Head Department of Botany Dr. C. S. Swami, Dayanand Science College, Latur (Maharashtra), Contact No. 9405020007. Last date for receipt of applications :25 March 2019. Outstation candidates will be provided local hospitality and round up trip bus / train (three-tier Ac) fare by the shortest route. Please note that participants have to attend the full duration of the course.
Course Director : Dr. Prof. Dr. Shrirang R. Yadav. FNA, FMASc, FIAAT, FNA, Shivaji University, Kolhapur 416 004
Course Coordinator : Shri R. H. Ladda, Ex. Principal, Dayanand Science College, Latur (Maharashtra)
(e-mail : (firstname.lastname@example.org) Contact No.9420436904.
Course Convener : Dr.Jaiprakash Dargad, Principal, Dayanand Science College, Latur (Maharashtra)
(e-mail : email@example.com) Contact No. 9403970550.
Note – 1. Registration Fees will not charged. 2. This Refresher Course of Two-Week duration is also entitled for promotion as per UGC
circular No. F3-1/2009 dated 30 June 2010.
Resource Person –
1) Dr. Prof. Dr. Shrirang R. Yadav. FNA, FMASc, FIAAT, FNA, Shivaji University, Kolhapur 416 004
2) Dr. R. R. Rao, FNA, FNASc, FASc, FLS, FIAAT, FBS, FES, FNRS, CSIR Emeritus Scientist,
3) Dr. V. Dashavantha Reddy, BSR Faculty Fellow, Former Director, Center for Plant Molecular
Biology, Osmania. ac.in
4) Dr. Arvind Dhabe, Professor & Head Dept. of Botany, Dr Babasaheb Ambekar Marathwada
5) Dr. Avinash Ade, Professor, Department of Botany, S. P. P. University, Pune.
6) Dr. B Narsimaha Reddy, FTASc, Scientist Fellow, Ex Head Dept. of Botany, Osmania University,
Hyderabad. Telangana – 500007.
7) Prof. Dr. Bernard F. Rodrigues, Professor (HAG), Goa University.