Salient Features of Topics in syllabus - 1) Real Analysis 2) Differential Calculus in Several Variables 3) Applied Mathematics 4) Linear Algebra 5) Mathematical Software’s 6) Classical Mechanics. Applications are invited from teachers with experience in teaching undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Mathematics. Maximum 35 applications will be considered and teachers who wish to participate in the Refresher Course may apply through proper channel with the following details: name, date of birth, gender, e-mail, official and residential addresses, telephone numbers, academic qualifications, courses taught, affiliation, positions held and tenure. It is also essential to submit a brief statement (between 250 and 500 words) as to why they think the course will help to improve their classroom teaching of Mathematics.
A printed copy of the application approved by the Head of the institution should be sent by speed post to : Vice-Principal Dr. S. S. Bellale, Dayanand Science College, Latur (Maharashtra), Contact No. 9405020007. Last date for receipt of applications : April 10th 2018. Outstation candidates will be provided local hospitality and round up trip bus / train (three-tier Ac) fare by the shortest route. Please note that participants have to attend the full duration of the course.
Interested applicants must submit their application ONLINE by clicking on the following link:
Course Director : Dr. Mythily Ramasawamy, TIFR center for Applicable Mathematics,, Banglore,
Course Coordinator : Shri R. H. Ladda, Ex. Principal, Dayanand Science College, Latur (Maharashtra)
(e-mail : (email@example.com) Contact No.9420436904.
Course Convener : Dr. Jaiprakash Dargad, Principal, Dayanand Science College, Latur (Maharashtra)
(e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org) Contact No. 9403970550.
Note 1. Registration Fees will not charged. 2. This Refresher Course of Two-Week duration is also entitled for promotion as per UGC circular No. F3-1/2009 dated 30 June 2010.
1) Prof. Dr. Ramasawamy Mythily Professor, TIFR Centre for Applicable Mathematics.
2) Prof. Dr. Kanan Varadachariar, FNA, FNASc, School of Mathematics and Computer Sciences,
University of Hyderabad.
3) Prof. Dr. Deepmala Rai, Assistant Professor of Maths, PDPM Indian Institute of Information Technology Khamaria, Jabalpur – 482005 (M.P.) India.
4) Prof. Dr. I. K. Rana, Department of Mathematics, IIT, Powai, Mumabi.
5) Prof. Dr. Sharad Sane, Dept. of Maths, IIT, Mumbai.
6) Prof. Dr. Govindan R. FNA, Department of Mathematics, IIS Bangalore